Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Puppy Murder

"There is good and there is evil and evil must be punished." - Rorschach

Is there anyone who believes people can be just bad? I mean bad like evil. Like they are just bad people inherently? Just asking.

Wow, it really seems as if I'm being bombarded with bullshit stories this week. Usually it's every other week but no I am just having a hard time understanding how much bad news I'm getting, personally and worldly. I will be brief about this if I can.

So this video has been posted on the internet, of this girl, who I think is Croation and looks to be anywhere from 14 to 25 (you know the type), and it's a short video of this girl down by a river and she has a box of puppies and she is cheerfully hurling them into the river, no doubt killing them. It is around 30 seconds long and it is sheer cruelty. PETA is tearing their hair out no doubt.

I just have got to ask: Why dogs? Puppies, specifically? Are you that much of a fucking sadist that its not enough to snuff something that can't really defend itself against you, but you have to kill the absolute picture of sweet and innocent. And this time a FUCKING BOX OF THEM! I almost hope this chick is a budding psychopath, that way I could somewhat understand it. But honestly it is more than likely the motive of the chick who threw the cat in the trash can: because she was bored or because she could.

This whole thing was especially ironic because my grandfather's girlfriend's daughter just died of drowning. I got into a conversation with my friend about it, he brought that someone once said they thought drowning would be peaceful. My friend and I, being clever ol' geniuses, clearly believe drowning would be agony. And nearly ten puppies got to experience it. It's a vicious world.

I mean what did I watch?! Gummo part 2! This isn't the first video that has gone viral displaying the abuse of a dog. A year or two back there was that infamous US soldier punting a puppy into some canyon in Iraq (god bless America, right?) and then there was the foreign video featuring some guys dropping a dog off of a bridge and then laughing as it moaned in pain...and don't let me forget you, Michael Vick. Cowards all of them. I would hang them by their thumbs for three days if I could. Although I'd say little miss puppy killer tops them all.

I was happy to hear however that many people were so outraged by the video that they are actually trying to find the girl who did this. The people of 4chan, who I guess double as a vigilante group, believed to have found the people responsible for the video/abuse and they are being harrassed. Still no one has come forward and no one has been legitimately tagged as the puppy killer. I personally hope some pseudo lynch mob finds this girl, because she is evil and she deserves to be punished.

There will be those out there, heartless people, who will regard this thing like the cat tosser did: the "it's just a dog, what's the big deal" rationale. Well fuckheads 1) it is not just a dog, it is several dogs, puppies in fact. 2) if they were just dogs, they wouldn't be called man's best friend, they matter. I know, plenty of human lives are wasted in situations just as pointless every day, but this is still a fucked up story. I once again bring up my wish that people like this should not be real.

Okay, I'm too angry. I'm done. Fuck the girl, fuck animal abuse, fuck this whole thing. I have nothing more to say.

This has been some thoughts on some really sick shit from Your Modest Guru. Thanks for reading.

No comments: