Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Douche Called Life

Bad things happen to good people, that's a universal trend. Why I ask. You'd think if there were a God he wouldn't reward sweet and kind people with misery and despair. What's so fuckin righteous about that. Lives are ruined on a whim in this world. Maybe it's all random, maybe it's some destiny. If that is the case, than destiny is a cold hearted whore of a thing. If you think that's funny, you're wrong it's not funny. It's true. I don't care if life isn't fair, when something bad shatters something good it pisses me off. It pisses me off especially when it falls on others. People don't deserve the shit they get sometimes. If it's all meant to be than there's nothing I can do but I will never be okay with it.

Show some love to the people you know who've lost. I'm not saying give them some kind of charity. Let them know you care. Remind them how great the world can be.

This has been a down note from Your Modest Guru. Thanks for reading.

No comments: